Are you one of the businesses that have tried the Do-It-Yourself route, leveraging that can-do spirit and not seeing the results you were hoping for? Are you trying a hit or miss approach and find you are falling short in a number of areas?
You are not alone.
- 77%of small and medium-sized businesses don’t think they have the time or knowledge to manage their digital media efforts effectively
- 70% wish they could take advantage of digital media to help them expand their business’ reach
- 55% have websites
- 40% of those that do have websites aren’t optimized for mobile
- Only 31% have a strategy to attract the mobile consumer
- 58% of those who manage their own websites update them infrequently (every six months or more)
When Failure is not an option.
- Kodak (b: 1888; d: 2012) – Probably one of the biggest successful corporation during its time, failed to recognize that consumer behavior was changing. Instead of embracing change, Kodak decided to resist change.
- TWA (b: 1930; d: 2001) – Increased competition and failure to invest in new aircraft when customers began to have higher expectations of the airline experience.
- Woolworths USA (b: 1879; d: 1997) – The dime store’s answer to competition was to buy up other retailers rather than look to opportunities within its own walls.
- Sony Betamax (b: 1975; d: 2016) – Stuck to its stubborn insistence that the quality was better than VHS (it was) when everyone else had developed a cheaper, inferior version. The customer may not always be right but they hold the purse strings.
Time to Think Outside the Box?
The most successful companies are the ones rethinking “business as usual.” Uber, the most profitable taxi company owns no vehicles. Airbnb, the fastest-growing hospitality provider owns no real estate. Facebook, the most popular media company creates no content.
Is it time for your company to be the disruptor and not the disrupted in this new era of Disruptive Technology? Do you need to reset your business model and start thinking outside-the-box?
Now is not the time to continue with the “status quo.” Rather, now is the time to embrace the change that technology presents. As expenses are cutting into what little profit you may be making and employee costs continues to rise, maybe it is time to consider outsourcing your branding/marketing campaigns.
Outsourcing: Now is the Time
Outsourcing to Clark Media, Inc. is highly economical, even if you’re not a graphic designer. Today’s economy has companies tightening their purse strings. As a result they do not have the luxury of affording a full-time in-house graphic designer.
When you outsource to a digital artist you will only be charged for work on a per-project basis, so no constant weekly salary is involved. You end up paying for the work you need, without spending countless hours needed to design your own branding materials.
If your company is struggling with this decision, we’ve outlined seven advantages Clark Media, Inc. can offer your company.
- You will save money. We all know how expensive employees are. You can eliminate the burden of employment costs by hiring a firm like Clark Media, Inc. which doesn’t require benefits like healthcare, unemployment insurance and retirement.
- You will save time. At Clark Media, Inc. we work fast. Owner and digital artist Rick Clark, has over 25+ years of creating highly effective designs. Your company will be able to leverage Rick’s past experiences to quickly see a return on your investment.
- You will get a fresh perspective. Sometimes when you are employed with a company you can’t see the forest for the trees. An outside perspective has the potential to show you what you may have been missing and need to bring to life. This is especially true if you are re-branding.
- You will be on the cutting edge. Rick is immersed in the world of design and marketing. Part of his job is to keep up with the latest trends that are shaping the industry. You can rest assured that the work Rick will create for you will have a fresh and modern appeal.
- Your interests will be aligned. Clark Media, Inc. approaches every project from the perspective that it must be a win/win for all parties involved. Rick believes in the mantra if he is happy you will be happy. Your money is valuable to you. You want a return on your investment and so does Clark Media, Inc. When you outsource to Clark Media, Inc. you get our full participation. We hold nothing back. We can’t state it enough, Our work does not leave our hands until we are satisfied that we have done the best job. As a result, If we are happy we know you will be happy, you’re the boss and you’re the one who needs to be pleased.
- You can focus on other areas that drive your business. Once you outsource to Clark Media, Inc. you know you have handed it off to a qualified, creative digital artist. You no longer have to worry about if it will look great or will it be effective. In fact, according to past experience with clients, you will be pleasantly surprised by the results of what Rick creates. It will free you up to be even more productive and helps your business grow.
If you are not trained in the subtle nuances of creating designs that grab your prospects attention and you need graphical work done, outsourcing is a number one priority. Outsourcing to a digital artist will allow you to focus on the daily routine of your company.
If time is a constraint, and the need of professional quality work is a must, then handing the job and the responsibility over to a professional digital artist, such as Rick, is the better choice. Now that you have heard about the benefits of outsourcing, don’t you agree that outsourcing to Rick and Clark Media, Inc. makes sense for your company?
Time for Results
If you want to get the results you deserve, then you should consider outsourcing to the experts. For more information on outsourcing, contact Clark Media, Inc. and we will get in touch with you in the time that it takes to split an atom.