Most small businesses owners that I talk to, invariably get to this question. They know they need to get involved in social media, but don’t know if the effort is really worth the effort. These marketers wear too many hats as it is, adding one more just seems like too much. Yet, 90% of these marketers surveyed by Social Media Examiner believe Social media is important.
I understand the frustration, I am the sole employee in my company and the there just isn’t enough hours in the day. So, when I ran across this post by socialmediaexaminer.com I got really excited. The post talks about “3 tools to Simplify Your Social Media Marketing”. Any tools we can use to help with our time is a plus in my books!
Which is even better, two of the three tools are free!
Engagio—Manage All of Your Online Conversations in One Place
Engagio is an inbox for conversations on the web. It tracks your conversations, your friends’ conversations and you can even track any conversations you’re interested in through the search feature!
With Engagio, you have the functionality to manage, support and encourage conversations.
It’s very easy to set up and free to use. Here are some of the top features:
- Because your conversations happen in many places, you need a tool to support many platforms. Engagio integrates with a broad range of platforms and currently supports Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, AngelList, WordPress Hosted, Stack Exchange, The Hacker News, Tumblr, Foursquare, LinkedIn, StockTwits and Google Contacts.
Pingraphy—Manage Your Pins on Pinterest
Pinterest is an increasingly popular site where people identify images on the web and share them on Pinterest. When they select an image, they “pin” it and this image then gets pinned onto a virtual board that displays the pinned images.
There are some useful tools available to help grow your presence on Pinterest.
Pingraphy is a tool that allows you to schedule pins on Pinterest.
When you browse the web, you may come across various images that you want to pin and you may find several images you like on one page.
Pingraphy identifies all images on a page and allows you to select which images you want to share and when you want to share them.
Pingraphy is a relatively simple but effective tool with a core set of features. Here are the main ones:
- You can select all images on a page and make them available for pinning.
- You have the ability to pin a group of images at the same time or at later scheduled date.
- There’s photo editing software so you can modify pictures before uploading them.
- Pingraphy provides analytics to track repins, likes, clicks and reach for every item shared.
For more information on these tools, follow the link to http:/www.socialmediaexaminer.com/3-social-media-management-tools/
If you would like more help with your Social Media, please feel free to contact me and see how I can help.