SMS, or a text message, is one of the easiest ways to start gaining traction in the mobile marketing world!
Businesses are always trying to find affordable marketing solutions that will reach their target audience quickly and easily. They also want effective methods that will generate a quick response and ultimately increase sales.
However, this can be a difficult task in today's economy. Advertising costs are up. Consumer spending is down. Although many small businesses still have not ventured into this territory, one of the most powerful marketing tools available is Text Message marketing.
Text Message marketing is a very personal way to send direct marketing messages to a large number of subscribers at the same time. Additionally, it has proven to be one of the most cost-effective forms of digital age marketing available today.
- Text messages have a 95% -100% open rate!
- Average open rate of an e-mail is 10%.
- Messages are short, so they are read in full.
- Average time to open is 4 minutes
- Used by doctors to remind patients of appointments
- Used by Airlines to update people's flights
- Last year, U.S. consumers sent over 110.4 billion SMS messages per month
- SMS campaigns are rapidly growing in popularity because of their inherent simplicity, ubiquitous outreach, societal trendiness, and perpetual accessibility